msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Identifying NASAR MSAR Instructors

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Identifying NASAR MSAR Instructors
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:51:11 -0700

Hopefully, I have made it clear that I support and regularly share my expertise with other search
teams (at no charge).  However, I do not feel that it is fair for someone to spend hundreds of hours creating task specific documents, to simply have that work
taken away by someone else and have them call it their own.

If anyone else wants additional clarification please email me directly and not post to the site (thx).

Tomï
Thanks Tomi. I understand exactly where you are coming from now. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify. <G> Sounds like your unit really has its act together and that in itself is a pretty awesome thing!

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse
MSAR