msar-riders - [MSAR] Helmet Question - advice ?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian Vowles" <Ian@modric.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Helmet Question - advice ?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:46:55 -0600

Whilst embarassed to admit it I have dug my old helmet out from years
ago - seems heat in my storage container and age have not been kind to
it !

Therefore I need to purchase a new one the old style I had appear to
have dissapeared !

So far everything I locate seems to be a bicycle style - therefore
grateful for any suggestions for suitable makes especially those who use
them a lot - please reply directly , thanks.

Ian Vowles

Ian@modric.net