market-farming - [Market-farming] Black Diamond Watermelons

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <txbeefarmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Black Diamond Watermelons
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:27:44 -0500

I have a small problem. I planted two fields of Black Diamond watermelons - one field for red meated and the other for yellow. I had some people helping pick and load and...., yep, you guessed it, they mixed them up. Is there any way to tell the two colors apart?

Thanks

TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
Coldiron Farm
West Texas Zone 7b