market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market scale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Erik Lane <eriklane AT gmail.com>
  • To: gofish54 AT centurytel.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market scale
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:23:07 -0700

Just a note about rechargeable batteries - I haven't had any luck
finding good NIMH D cell batteries, but I found adapters so that I can
put AA batteries into them. Of course it doesn't pack the same punch,
but the AA batteries available now have a high enough amp hour rating
that they should at least be able to last for a while.