market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market scale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market scale
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:02:48 -0400

I don't know about battery life as I've never had to replace them, I've only had the scale a few months.  The battery life was something I wondered about myself.  I've been looking for some rechargeable "D" size batteries and a charger for them but all the rechargeable batteries  I've seen lately are smaller.

Thanks for the info, how is the battery life?  I like the fact that I
don't need to remember to recharge it, but the "D" battery replacement
would add to the long range costs.

Quoting Wyatt Jones :
I have an Ohaus RA15US and I like it a lot.  Sometimes I think it has
too many features and it starts doing things I didn't expect because I
pressed the wrong button but I'm still getting used to it.  I did
notice the wind affects the weight reading at times but that is because
it is pretty sensitive.

Find brand name flooring near you.