market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market scale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: gofish54 AT centurytel.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market scale
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:40:44 -0400

Compare to this one: PC-80L Retail Electronic Scale

http://primebutchersupply.com/PC-80L_Retail_Electronic_Scale.aspx

I just purchased it a couple weeks back now that I am selling to resteraunts and love it. THe have a 40# max model as well, but I need to fill honey sometimes and a five gallon bucket weighs 60 to 65 pounds.

Price appears to be similar and the rechargeable batterym dual display, pricing, programable keys, etc is perfect for market needs.

Its not too heavy either, has a level bubble, a nice wide SS tray on top, and a weather resistant cover that is cheap, but so far remains intact even with all the handling we've had it through so far (we take it into the garden as we pick).

Hope that helps.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio