market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market scale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: gofish54 AT centurytel.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market scale
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

After having a scale that had to be plugged in, (used an inverter off my truck), go for one that can be recharged or has batteries.   And after having to switch from one that computed prices to one that doesn't, I wish I would have spent the extra money and bought the one that computed prices.

Another nice option would be due display.  I really miss that feature too.

It was so nice when someone said, I $5 in tomatoes, I would give them a bag and put it on the scale, punch in the price and say fill it up!

They are expensive, but I now see the advantage in the added features.

Jay