market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:44:36 -0700

Actually, that "cycle that started over 150 years ago" has depleted a high
percentage of our country's topsoil and ground water while centralizing
food processing and distribution, and decimating farm families and rural
communities. This fine country is now a net IMporter of food.

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net