market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:46:26 -0700

You made it a point to say:
There are tractors and equipment ar Colemans, and his latest soil prep tool
is battery electric powered.

And:
I would be surprised ( perhaps ever pleasantly surprised) if you could show

me the numbers where labor is cheaper than machinery in crop production.

If you were not implying Coleman is a liar and a fraud in claiming "we no
longer dig our garden", and not claiming that machinery is cheaper than
labor, then I'll say no more about that.

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net