market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:35:05 -0700

It should go without saying, a good living on the farm is whatever the
farmer feels is a good enough income to stay on the farm without outside
income. Why would you define it by any arbitrary standard?

Quibbling over definitons sidesteps the issue of low farm profit decimating
farm families. Perhaps you have another idea about stems the exodus of farm
families that's been going on for decades. I'm all ears.

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net