market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:29:13 -0700

I have very long experience running lists of my own and I keep up with many
others along this line. Do not try to make me the issue. That will not mask
the life and death issues small growers have to deal with to survive. I am
on their side, esp organic, low-input growers struggling to do something
they believe in. If you are not concerned with those issues, or if you
don't like something I say, please feel free to use your delete key.

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net