market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] consumers choose organic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals" <sals AT rain.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] consumers choose organic
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:43:22 -0800

There are a few reports that show organic is more nutritious more
vitamin c in oranges can contain 30% more. Also Organic food might
reduce heart attacks
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992033 also More
research confirms organic food is better for you
RESEARCH PAPER
http://www.soilassociation.org/sa/saweb.nsf/librarytitles/Articles101220
01.html
As more and more research is done into organic food more and more
information will come out showing nutritious value . Taste is in the
eyes of the beholder and I know my product is fresh because it will not
sell if it not it has a short shelf life and has to move fast. If not
fresh it will not sell organic or not.