market-farming - Re: Looking like a farmer.......

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Peter Worsley <pwors AT svn.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking like a farmer.......
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:17:35 -0700

I have a .jpg file of my logo. The graphic designer who designed the
logo provided me with this file on disk, so that I can print out labels
for produce boxes (for restaurants), and cellophane bags containing
salad mix for sale at farmers' markets. I'll print out the logo on an
iron-on transfer, then apply it to the apron (also would work on
T-shirts). You could take a photo of your logo with a digital camera, or
scan the logo, to produce a .jpg file. - Peter