market-farming - Re: Looking like a farmer.......

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking like a farmer.......
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:08:29 -0400

I don't like the idea of reinforcing the "dumb hick farmer sterotype
look" but what does work at least in my state are "FARMER" and "FARM
USE" tags on my trucks, people look for them because only a la git
farmer can get them, another thing that helps alot and saves alot of
time are business cards with the farm name on one side and a map to find
the place on the other because they always ask where the farm is...Bob
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton,NJ.