market-farming - Re: Looking like a farmer.......

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jan Schmidt" <jans AT rnet.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking like a farmer.......
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:35:36 -0500

Good Morning,
I read the neatest tip on this topic once. The person suggested pinning a
basil sprig to his shirt. The fragrance reminded him what he as there for,
and the customers, what he was selling.
I have sold soaps and herbs. I used a large navy blue sheet to cover the
table and a plastic/vinyl lace tablecloth. Women would stop buy in shock!
Thought I had mother's linens out! LOL! People remembered me and bought! :)
Jan S
www.sweetprairiesoap.com
Herb Garden Delights, Soaps & Sundries made Right!
Come See New Soap Pics!
Soap Molds and Cutters for sale!