internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] total knee replacements

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] total knee replacements
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:52:49 -0400

Here's who did mine this year:

James D. Crowther
Bone & Joint Surgery Clinic
3410 Executive Drive # 103
Raleigh, NC 27609
http://www.raleighboneandjoint.net
(919) 872-5296 x238

I really liked Dr. Crowther and thought he talked on an adult-adult
level instead of I'm the doc and you're not. Jillian at Stewart Physical
Therapy is awesome as well.

I have a wheel chair with leg extensions that I am no longer using if
you are interested.

My only advice is to consider local lidocaine patch for pain as opposed
to oxycodone because the withdrawal after 8 months from the narcotics a
couple of weeks ago is worse than breaking my leg and having the two
knee surgeries.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

The ONE(tm) Plan from Neuse River Networks
Put maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Send email to support AT neuserivernetworks.com
or visit http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support