internetworkers - [internetworkers] total knee replacements

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Cook <james_cook AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] total knee replacements
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:32:52 -0400

I couldn't come up with alliteration to match "looking for LASIK" - but in
the same spirit - does anyone have first "hand" experience with a total knee
replacement?

Osteoarthritis in the medial compartment of the right knee. Haven't tried
any injections (yet) but was told that it's too far gone for a partial
replacement, and the only serious option is to replace it. I think the
expression was "get your mind around the idea of surgery."

Any particular referrals and/or places to avoid?

-Jim