internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] looking for LASIK experiences

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther Lumsdon <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] looking for LASIK experiences
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:24:32 -0400

I don't expect to get rid of glasses.  I expect to be able todecode what I see outside the edge of glasses.  If you have -4.0 diopters of correction, you see what I mean.  One of my eyes cannot get corrected to 20/20.

If I needed only -1.0, and astignatism were smoothed , I could use prescrip cycling glasses.

Esther