internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:53:41 -0400

I enthusiastically voice a "HELL NO" for Cary.  Lived there, done that.  Not going back.  Please check your soul and personality at the TOWN limits.

There are some fine areas of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill.  Hillsborough is nice, so is Pittsboro.  Apex, Morrisville.. just please God, not Cary.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Ruth Suehle <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
Steven Champeon wrote:
> I hear it quite often, actually, from friends who are considering a move
> into the area. [...] I
> always have to talk these folks away from Cary, it seems to be where
> they all assume they're going to live for some reason.

So now that we've had a solid thread of complaining, where *is* the best
place to live in the Triangle? We work on Centennial Campus and behind
Brier Creek and have a 3-year-old and a baby. I'm tired of commuting
from Durham. And as much as I've ever said I wouldn't live in Cary, it's
starting to look like the best compromise.

Ruth
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/