internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:24:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, David Matusiak wrote:

Why can't we all just get along and love one another? Peace!

"People are people so why should it be..."

Truth be said, I miss Clayton where we could leave our door unlocked and
not have to worry about it. We could leave our windows open and hear the
cows moo instead of drunk frat rats yelling obscenities.

Abiskojaure would be just fine with me about now. It is above the Artic
Circle at the northern tip of Sweden and has snow capped hills in
August. Fuck Raleigh.