internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ruth Suehle <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:13:36 -0400

Steven Champeon wrote:
I hear it quite often, actually, from friends who are considering a move
into the area. [...] I
always have to talk these folks away from Cary, it seems to be where
they all assume they're going to live for some reason.

So now that we've had a solid thread of complaining, where *is* the best place to live in the Triangle? We work on Centennial Campus and behind Brier Creek and have a 3-year-old and a baby. I'm tired of commuting from Durham. And as much as I've ever said I wouldn't live in Cary, it's starting to look like the best compromise.

Ruth