internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:22:39 -0400

Ruth Suehle wrote:
So now that we've had a solid thread of complaining, where *is* the best place to live in the Triangle? We work on Centennial Campus and behind Brier Creek and have a 3-year-old and a baby. I'm tired of commuting from Durham. And as much as I've ever said I wouldn't live in Cary, it's starting to look like the best compromise.

It depends on what you want in a place. Do you have a list of
things you want in a place to live? Boylan Heights would be a
good choice for someone in Centennial Campus, but if you wanted
a condo, it might be different. Also, outside the beltline up
Western Blvd has many different places. You want walkable areas?
Maybe around Cameron Village which is not far from your work.
West Raleigh has a number of neighborhoods and many of them
are very nice. You can also go South off Lake Wheeler road if
you want to be out farther.

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek