internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Replacement Cell Phone Battery Sources

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Replacement Cell Phone Battery Sources
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:45:48 -0500

Roger Austin wrote:
She took to the cell phone since I got it mostly for safety since
she was driving a twenty year old Chevy.

Roger, you sound like a very good candidate for a pay-per-use mobile phone. I love my Net10 plan and only pay when I'm using it. Best Buy and other retailers now sell Net10 phones.

Follow the link below to read about my Net10 experience:
http://www.markturner.net/index.php?s=net10

Cheers!
--
Mark Turner