internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At YourCurrentAddress? Register Online!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "S B" <merlin180 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At YourCurrentAddress? Register Online!
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:22:05 -0400

Hi Tanner,

Would you care to expound on your statement, please?
Sure - it's referring to the disturbing issues referenced in my earlier post

Sat Jul 19 13:24:26 EDT 2008
Hi All,
I finally got around to watching this documentary that was aired on HBO in May:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking_Democracy
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/hackingdemocracy/
I'd thought there would have been be a big fuss? Did I miss something?

I'm not sure I like your insinuation
Neither do I , however when I made the above post I hoped for some sort of rational explanation......

Simon...