internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At Your CurrentAddress? Register Online!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "david cherryholmes" <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At Your CurrentAddress? Register Online!
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:53:01 -0400

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a pretty inflammatory statement and as an election judge I'm not sure
> I like your insinuation.

Some people think asserting global warming is "inflammatory" too,
where in this case inflammatory is defined as "offends my political
partisan sensibilities." Does someone *really* need to run down the
list of evidence of vote tampering and voter fraud in the last two
elections?

--
David Cherryholmes

Jesus saves. Buddha makes incremental backups.