internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] blog, blogging, blogged

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] blog, blogging, blogged
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:38:02 -0400

On Apr 5, 2005 1:21 PM, Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu> wrote:
> hee hee. livejournal is for high schoolers; xanga is for middle school.
> you guys need to grow down instead of up!

I have to admit, I had to google Xanga. That's the first I'd heard of it.

Still, Paul, I think your statement shows a lack of understanding.
Blogging and Journaling are two completely different things. Why
do you think so many people were upset when Six Apart bought
LiveJournal? Because the communities are completely different.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace