internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] can your skills compete?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] can your skills compete?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:44:37 -0400

On Tuesday, September 3, 2002, at 01:58 PM, David R. Matusiak wrote:
that is my new favorite. i plan on re-writing my resume in its exact style and
spirit very soon. here is to wishing we could all be Rick Reeds...

I ESPECIALLY love his SKILL at CAPITALIZATION, exaggeration, and SPELING.

Web Performance Inc.
michaelc AT webperformanceinc.com
9207 Baileywick Road, Suite 203
Raleigh, NC 27615