internetworkers - [internetworkers] can your skills compete?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] can your skills compete?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:58:27 -0700 (PDT)

the required skills being listed in job advertisements these days are
staggering. it seems as if they want someone with expertise in every field
and a
decade of experience doing it.

this can be very hard on the job seeker. often, they will have to make
themselves look as good "on paper" as possible. it takes a good deal of
finesse
and creative writing to make a decent case for yourself.

there are some extraordinary examples online, however:

http://resumes.yahoo.com/reedarlen/idothebossjob

that is my new favorite. i plan on re-writing my resume in its exact style
and
spirit very soon. here is to wishing we could all be Rick Reeds...

drm

--
my emails have nothing to do with any damn company or entity, or whether i
work