homestead - Re: [Homestead] build to last? was: preserving poles

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] build to last? was: preserving poles
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 19:13:17 -0700

At 11/3/2007, you wrote:
The mix of many-
sized shortleaf pine and cedar, the stones covered with moss, the
sound of the stream, the wind in the leaves, made me nearly cry with
the perfection of it all.

And I am here surrounded with ticky tacky and concrete trying unsuccessfully to find the words to make you feel guilty for enjoying such prefect ion.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com