corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Voluntary Associations and the Pauline Church

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "JC Baker" <c.baker74 AT tcu.edu>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Voluntary Associations and the Pauline Church
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:07:40 -0500

I am preparing to begin a seminar on Social Science Interpretation of the
New Testament with Dr Carolyn Osiek at Brite Divinity School and want to
focus my study on the influence of Greco-Roman Voluntary Associations on the
formation of the Pauline Church. Does any have suggestions on resources for
such a study?

J.C. Baker
Graduate Student, Brite Divinity School
Fort Worth, Texas 76129