corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Voluntary Associations and the Pauline Church

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Zeba Crook <zeba_crook AT carleton.ca>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Voluntary Associations and the Pauline Church
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:21:39 -0400 (EDT)

David,

In my limited experience, things don't move that quickly: Harland's and
Ascough's books are only a couple of years old and are still in the
journal review stage. Does your question reflect that you disapprove
of the hypothesis and feel like someone ought to have refuted it by
now? Am I reading too much into your post?

Zeb