corpus-paul - Re: Did Paul know Peter's travel locations?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "cfjacks" <cfjacks AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Did Paul know Peter's travel locations?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:15:29 -0400

Pardon my intruding into this conversation but I do have a question about
this interesting but admittedly speculative reconstruction of Peter's
movements and ministry. My question relates to your suggesting that after
"the Jerusalem Conference" (of 49) that Peter went into more gentile areas
and instead of restricting his evangelism to Jews as previously that he
began to
"preach to the gentiles," in effect sharing with Paul this type of
missionary ministry. This is what I perceive you are saying in the
following snipped section: