compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] Some info re EM in response to D

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>
  • To: <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] Some info re EM in response to D
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:43:26 -0700

Over the course of two years we haved produced some "lousy" tea....poor
results from SFI.
This poor tea was put into the landscape. Perhaps because the soils here are
so lacking in anything
beneficial we have had NO problems. Only improved vigor and reduced disease
loads.

I can still get great results with fertilizers and fungicides in most
ornamentals,
it just seems and incredibly costly and continous circle of "events" with
that methodology.

After three years of this new paradym I still get nervous too, so far the
only failures have been
from my holding back and following Elaine's advise verbatim.