compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas pump

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Frank Teuton" <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Dave Robison" <drobison AT teleport.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas pump
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:01:11 -0400

The place I went with (as it was known to my partner) was Aquatic
Eco-Systems, www.aquaticeco.com

Sweetwater is their house brand, I believe.

The pump we got was the SL88, which delivers 5+ cubic feet of air per minute
at depths up to 48", runs 446$ US. We are currently using this pump on two
tubs totalling 240 + gallons of water with six 6" stones in each.

Their catalog is an education in and of itself, eh? You will certainly get
some ideas from it.

Frank Teuton