cc-it - [Cc-it] Re: creativecommons.it logotypes and policies

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: creatives AT attivista.com
  • To: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] Re: creativecommons.it logotypes and policies
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:04:47 +0200

Invito nuovamente chi gestisce questa lista a far passare i messaggi di
Diane Cabell.
Riporto sotto la risposta della stessa al messaggio di ieri.
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-it/2004-October/001183.html
Un saluto
Danilo Moi

Diane Cabell Scrive:
Congratulations!! I hope it will be a joyous event for you.
Thank you for being so sensitive to the trademark issue. We are very
grateful for your thoughtful assistance in this regard.
I cannot access my creativecommons account today, so these messages may
not be reaching the cc-it list.
dc

[...] Are you intending to use the same policies on your site?[...]
We are going to discuss in the list about policies and we will answer as soon as possible.
My point of view about policies (and someone else point of view I suppose) is to translate http://creativecommons.org/policies and , when necessary, to adapt them to our juridical system. (there are many lawyers subscribing the list and I guess there will be a PI help ).
About logotypes: We should clearly point out that creativecommons.it's logotype, as the whole website, is authorized by Creative Commons Corp. (and we will should point to http://it.creativecommons.org , already active, and we should add your authorization)
[...]
You may use the CC trademarks in accordance with our policy as described at
http://creativecommons.org/policies. You may use the modified logo
<http://creativecommons.it/media/cc-logo.png> only to identify the licenses
that have been modified for Italy and authorized for use through the MOU.
The trademarks and modifications may not be used for any commercial
activity without prior authorization from Creative Commons Corp. in each
case. CC reserves the right to terminate this authorization in accordance
with the policies.
[...]

P.S
Lorenzo is offline, Monday he will back and, maybe, is going to add something else to my words.
(Please don't mind at my bad english)
Best
Danilo Moi

Riporto sotto per la lista il messaggio originale, come chiarito il messaggio è stato spedito in cc anche a cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org.
Poichè Diane Cabell non è iscritta in lista non è passato.
Diane Cabell Scrive:
See below.
dc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorenzo De Tomasi" <lorenzo.detomasi AT creativecommons.it>