baslinux - Re: [BL] BL and youtube

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL and youtube
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:30:35 GMT

I don't like Slitaz because the window manager won't work
without a mouse and they only support hardware modems, also
it needs more than 64MB memory. We recycled the little Gateway
after discovering memtest also fails with 32MB DIMMs.
Still wondering if Seamonkey in BL can do Youtube. But
I am sticking Puppy on another computer for this particular
person and she will have to get help lifting it. A nice
1GHz DFI, only ten years old. The next request is for a computer
with JRE which is needed to run specific software to grade papers
online but it probably needs Windows.

Has anyone got a PCI wireless card working with BL?