baslinux - [BL] BL and youtube

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL and youtube
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:56:04 +0000 (UTC)

Can BL somehow be made to play youtube directly rather than downloading first? I have a Gateway Essential 866MHz tiny computer which came with 64MB. We put in 256MB (won't boot with more) but XP freezes up, as does memtest. XP is using 187MB out of 64MB, it says. BL is usable in 64MB. The intended user is elderly and wanted something easy to lift but wants to watch knitting videos and cannot handle a roundabout method.

Has anyone got BL working with Seamonkey and Flash?

SLAX live CD did not crash yet but needs more than 64MB.

Sindi Keesan