baslinux - Re: [BL] lynx/gmail and curl, was Re: links hacked

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] lynx/gmail and curl, was Re: links hacked
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:48:11 +0000 (UTC)

I tried to upload the package with the command:

curl -T curl-7.18.6-glibc225.tgz -u user:password
http://keesan.freeshell.org/html/bl
(all on one line with my login and password substituted after -u)

Both versions upload to about 42-48% and quit (empty reply from server).

I tried to download (from sdf.lonestar.org again) and it omitted the middle 30K of an 80K file.

DO NOT USE! Both versions are bad.

I have reorganized http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/blfiles.htm
by category (misc, office, printing, graphics, sound, internet, kernels). Please suggest other improvements and report errors and omissions.
Thanks again to Christof for adding a href links.