b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Stress

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yaakov Stein" <yaakov_s AT rad.com>
  • To: "Isaac Fried" <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Stress
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:00:39 +0200

> As a scientist you should that there is "insufficient evidence" even
for such fundamental laws of nature as conservation of energy and
conservation of mass.

Sorry, not even close.

Conservation of energy derives in an indisputable chain of mathematical
logic
from characteristics of space-time.

Conservation of mass is a first approximation to conservation of energy
for low energy interactions.

However, I don't expect such rigorous proofs here,
just something more convincing.

Of course, I purposely chose related words based on )CM,
but my parable was about the H suffix.

Y(J)S