b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fonts etc.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "JP vd Giessen" <giessen AT deds.nl>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fonts etc.
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:55:45 +0100

After reading this discussion I have tested the following: Characterset
ISO1255 with font
set "David" on several operating systems (W95/NT/W2K/Linux Knoppix/Linux
Suse). I could read the
Hebrew text without problems. For a general test see:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0.htm
where the same characterset is used.

Jan Pieter van de Giessen