b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Fonts etc.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Fonts etc.
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:36:24 -0700

Peter,
I happen to know of at least one person who has a text-only system, accessed
by dialup or telnet into a Unix machine that doesn't have the beef to serve
up X-windows applications. There may well be others. It's not just a
Microsoft world out there (thank God). There really is a reason why we
primarily use transliteration for our discussions here.

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur