xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Does XOM support XPointer within XInclude

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: John Cowan <jcowan AT reutershealth.com>
  • To: Andrew Thompson <lordpixel AT mac.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Does XOM support XPointer within XInclude
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:16:14 -0500

Andrew Thompson scripsit:

> Well, I certainly understand where you're coming from there. Does an
> actual xpath() scheme exist? I didn't find it when I was looking for
> different schemes last night.

There is no such standard scheme, no. Nothing stops you from implementing
one in compliance with the XPointer Framework. I recommend you call it
xpath1() so as not to confuse it with an XPath 2.0 version.

--
Real FORTRAN programmers can program FORTRAN John Cowan
in any language. --Allen Brown jcowan AT reutershealth.com