xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM and Catalogs

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Andrew Thompson <lordpixel AT mac.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM and Catalogs
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:58:18 -0500

Another feature question that I couldn't find in the FAQs and that wasn't obvious from the API docs.

What's the best way of using XML Catalogs with XOM?

I assume that the xml-commons catalog entity resolver can be plugged in somehow if my underlying parser is Xerces, but it's not current clear to me how to do this... is there a recommended approach?

Is there some way that I could plug in the catalog resolver such that Xalan, Xerces and Saxon would all see it?

AndyT (lordpixel - the cat who walks through walls)
A little bigger on the inside

(see you later space cowboy ...)