xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Does XOM support XPointer within XInclude

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Andrew Thompson <lordpixel AT mac.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Does XOM support XPointer within XInclude
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:51:44 -0500

Andrew Thompson wrote:
A quick question since I'm on my way out the door and I can't check right now:

Does XOM support XPointer with XInclude?

XOM supports XPointers. However it does not support the xpointer scheme, which never made it out of candidate status and has been abandoned by the W3C. It does support the element scheme and bare name XPointers.