wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Austin Unique Block Party Tomorrow night!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Austin Unique <jb AT austinunique.com>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Austin Unique Block Party Tomorrow night!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:26:19 -0500

<x-tad-bigger>Hi friends!

Wheatsville is co-hosting a block party with Austin Unique tomorrow night from 5-8pm.
There will be live music, food from our deli and tables from the following austin owned businesses:
Perimeters Custom Picture Framing
4 GatesAccupuncture &Herbs
Nature's Healing Herbs
Natural Magic
My KIWE - internet browser for Children
NiaSpace
Movin' Easy Dancewear- Our neighbors!
Independence Brewing Co.
Back roads At and Framery
Waterfall Gourmet Beverages
Pearl Digital Productions
Hassania Designs jewelry
Design For Prosperity feng shu
Get Comfy Massage and Aromatherapy Gifts
Christine's Therapuetic Mobile Massage

Our friends at In-step will be open late, so be sure to check them out as well.
This event will be in the North parking lot. Parking is available (and pretty easy) on the side streets (30th, 31st, etc)

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

For more info: http://www.austinunique.com
</x-tad-bigger>

  • [Wheatsville] Austin Unique Block Party Tomorrow night!, dan gillotte, 10/06/2004