wheatsville - [Wheatsville] We're the best!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] We're the best!
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:01:37 -0500

Thanks to your votes, Wheatsville has been voted Best Gourmet/ Specialty Store in the Austin Chronicle Best of Austin awards reader's poll! This means that many, many people feel that Wheatsville is a great store deserving of accolades!

We also got a nod in the critic's picks for "Best Place to be a Faux Vegetarian" for our Southern Fried Tofu and other deli treats.

We're really proud of winning these awards and are honored to be considered the Best of Austin 2004!

Thanks for continuing to support Austin's Community Grocery!

Dan
Wheatsville Proud GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] We're the best!, dan gillotte, 10/01/2004