unclug - Re: [unclug] growing the LUG

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: doug AT unc.edu, UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] growing the LUG
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:23:13 -0400

Douglas Brown wrote:

There are exactly 100 subscribers to this list, but I'm not about to do anything silly like name names. How much private interest have you gotten? I'm in. Happy May Day comrades!

Brian Payst wrote:

I will sponsor it if there is sufficient interest. I am a staff member and I've got a significant interest
in Linux on campus.

Brian

On that note, are we sure we aren't subverting American innovation by using Linux:

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/linux-european-threat-to-our-computers.html

;) j/k

Jeff (lurking list admin)