unclug - [unclug] is this list active?...

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: dsandif <dsandif AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] is this list active?...
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:28:48 -0400

I don't see much activity here on UNClug of late. Kinda looks like the
linux movement is dying out here at UNC. Guess NCSU will have the
monopoly in the triangle area, but I figure it sorta helps when you have
RedHat sitting smack in the middle of your campus. Do we have any samba
users here on UNClug?, need some input in setting up a file server.
Thxs.

D-