typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] heavenly, salem66, scrawl

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] heavenly, salem66, scrawl
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:55:51 -0600

I wanted to include all 3 loverly bands. Especially near and dear to me is the Salem 66 1983-87 comp from Homestead called "Your Soul is Mine Fork It Over."

However, it seems the timeframe aspect has been prohibitive of including them all!

How about Shop Assistants? No wait, that was 1986!

Oy.
----- Original Message ----- From: <burt AT macalester.edu>