typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The Dance

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Dance
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:34:41 -0600

Well, technically, that Young Marble Giant 3CD package isn't going to be released until Sept. 2007! I included that because I saw the relevant information was handy and the release date wasn't that much of stretch (to me).

I'd do the same for this! All I need to know is the proper reissue information. I don't think that's asking a lot! It seems your review appeared online in 2006. How come you don't know the name of the label reissuing it? That comes across to me as a little...odd!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron levin" <vilevin AT gmail.com>